Thursday, January 13, 2011

ABSOLUTELY NEED

Whew - it's been a long time since I posted, hasn't it? I've kept up decently with my tumblr, but not so much with dearest blogspot... and I just realized why: it's a bit of work putting these posts together! Last semester was an absolute schedule nightmare: I was interning at Badgley Mischka and taking a full load of classes... blah. I barely survived! After nearly a month of vacation I'm ready to post again (I'm so far behind on updating all the things I've been loving lately!). Anyway, for now, here are some wonderful things off of netaporter.com.




01. Dress by Kaufmanfranco. $1,595. Definitely worth looking at the video on this dress... it moves so wonderfully! I just bought a similar, not strapless dress. And it quite reminds me of a the Givenchy dress I'll post below.
02.Shoes by Charlotte Olympia. $895. Not sure these need explanation... who doesn't want a pair of Charlotte Olympia shoes!?
03. Earrings by Erickson Beamon. $555. These are so gorgeous. I love the size of them - so stunning, and they remind me quite a bit of some of the earrings I posted of the Chanel-Shanghai resort collection of last year. I need a pair of long chain earrings in my life, pronto. Sort me out!



And here, as promised, is the lovely Givenchy number I previously mentioned. After seeing it, I found a dress at Urban Outfitters that channeled it with the long chiffon skirt and solid body (find the dress that I bought here. I must say I'm smitten with mine, but it doesn't come close to this (maybe I need a golden spike collar to go with it...? Hah).


No comments:

Post a Comment

ありがとうございました