Saturday, July 16, 2011

GIAMBATTISTA VALLI HAUTE COUTURE FALL 2011-2012

Last week, one of my absolute favorite designers debuted at the Haute Couture shows in Paris. Giambattista Valli's work has always held a sacred place in my heart: his clothes, which drip with such beauty and perfection, are always favorites among the plethora of ensembles that walk down the runways during each season. His clothes are chic and charming, and I seem to never tire of his design aesthetic. This first collection for Haute Couture is simply amazing; I was in love by the third look. I would adore having any of these pieces hanging in my closet (alas, I wonder if any article of clothing purchased at H&M will be able to capture the same beauty as these clothes possess!). I can't wait to see how his couture shows develop from here on out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ありがとうございました