Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dearest You


Well hey hey hey. In all my internet life I have never once blogged, about anything. I'm suddenly surprised it took me this long to figure out that this might just make sense. It isn't that my life is interesting (eat & sleep: actions that dominate my life), which is why I'm going to keep this blog as impersonal as possible. Rather, I'm more interested in cateloging things I find astetically pleasing to me.
I wasn't always someone who cared about fashion or looks or anything related. In fact, I'm pretty sure I was the only tomboy in class and was teased for shopping only at the boys department at Old Navy. Hardly the beginnings of a fashionista (a word I actually hate, so lets forget I said that). But, alas, I did eventually comform to the wants of my peers and shed my boyish exterior for more girly clothes. That isn't to say this transformation materialized over night - I'd embarass myself if I said I was fashionable. Just fashion conscious. Which is why I want to keep track of my loves and the whatnot for a while, since I think you can see how a person changes just by looking at how their tastes change (um hi - would I ever wear a juicy hoody ever again?).
So, experimental as it is, this will be my fashion blog. Not only will I be documenting the runway looks that I adore, but the photography and models that play such an important role in shaping fashion and for whom/which I have equal love for.
xoxox - Jenny


Jerry Hall looks amazing in these photos by Karl Lagerfield! Find more of them here.




Lily Donaldson is just soooo great. And I love these editorials for herrr. Find the others here.


3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work !!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joony has a blog! I never thought I'd see the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the fash. blogopshere.

    ReplyDelete

ありがとうございました