Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I FEEL THE LOVE

Truth is, my dearest friends, that I have missed you! Thank you for all the lovely comments being left despite my lack of posts (something which you'll have to forgive!). I seem to have fallen off the face of the planet these past few weeks and there simply is NO excuse. That being said, we're already almost to Milan fashion week and I'm going to have SO much catching up to do! Now that my layout is a couple seasons behind, I'm going to be re-doing my lovely little home here. Expect changes soon! And expect posts! I am alive. You shall all see quite soon. Peace!

6 comments:

  1. Oh sweety,I`ve missed you sooooo much!!!
    I`m so glad you`re back :***

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy you're back :) i'm looking forward to your fabulous posts!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the new header! so glad you are back :) just wondering, what picture editing program to you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha great to have you back, lookin forward to those great posts!

    www.bespok.blogspot.com
    blog of fashion illustrations and whatever else matters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

ありがとうございました